ScoutLink system can be access by selected members of Scout NSW.
To submit an application for approval, follow these steps.
1. If you are not already a member of Scouts NSW e.g. have a membership number you will need to complete the A2 – Application for Adult Helper form.
2. You need to complete the A14 - ScoutLink Responsible Appointment Form
3. All documents must be fully completed. Once Completed, please return them all to
Sydney North Region Office
2 Elis Street Chatswood NSW 2067
or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once the application has been received, it will be checked and signed by the appropriate approvers, before being sent to State office for action.
5. If you have not alrealy been police cleared, you will have to wait approx 6 weeks for that clearance to come trough.
Once State Office has approved you application, you will be required to attend a 1 hour or so training session about the use of ScoutLink.
6. Once training has been completed, the Sate office will issue your password to ScoutLink.